7 May 2020
Surf the MUVigator, the “How to do guide” to use MUV and build happier cities and better communities.
Find out all the strategies to motivate and inspire your team in order to achieve better results.
Download manuals, tools, how-to guides, thematic insights and detailed reports on MUV research project.
MUVigator is a roadmap divided into 6 chapters:
- CHALLENGE. Start with mobility issues and get everybody involved.
- TOOLS. Use co-design digital and physical tools to gamify the challenge and empower your community.
- PLAY. Engaging your community might be the most rewarding human experience of this process.
- DATA. Exploit the big data to trigger new ideas and solutions to improve urban liveability.
- VOICE. Open up the discussion on the new solutions by involving citizens, media and decision-makers.
- MEASURE. You’ll be always judged by numbers. Don’t be afraid, face them
…start again and iterate your journey on the MUVihator!
Go to MUVigator